- thenudebootysnatcher likes this
- weirddeals reblogged this from rightorder and added:
- rightorder reblogged this from weirddeals and added:
- thenudebootysnatcher reblogged this from weirddeals and added:
- vanityonparade said: i would leave it lucas’ shirt
- romeinruins posted this
this is a real question
if someone’s name ends in an S and you’re talking about them possessing something, do you still need an extra S
because i was definitely taught that you don’t.
ie lucas’ shirt vs lucas’s shit
that second one just looks wrong
As a certified ‘person whose name ends in S,’ I’d like to make an announcement.
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS USE AN APOSTROPHE AND ANOTHER S ON THE END
“THIS IS MILES’S HAT”
“THIS IS MILES’S TUMBLR OUTRAGE”
the only exceptions are biblical and ancient names, so they are Jesus’ sandals or Judas’ pieces of silver